Skip Nav

Frequently Asked Questions

When can I move in?
If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal access hours.
How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 30-day notice before you move out.
What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.
How do I make a payment?
You can pay in person, mail a check or money order or make a payment through our website. You may also sign up to have payments automatically deducted from your credit card/savings/checking account monthly. Online 24 hrs.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Online, Autopay, Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard), Cash, Check.
How do I know how much storage space I will need?
You can either use our Storage Calculator on our website or call our manager for assistance.
Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?
Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
Do I need to disclose any specific items in my unit?
NEVADA LAW REQUIRES occupant to disclose to the Owner whether any Protected Property is or will be stored in the Unit or on the Property. “Protected property” means personal property, the sale of which or prohibition against the sale of which is regulated by state or federal law. The term includes, without limitation: (1) documents, films or electronic data that contain personal information, such as social security numbers, credit or debit card information, bank account information, passport information and medical or legal records relating to clients, customers, patients or others in connection with an occupant’s business; (2) pharmaceuticals other than those dispensed by a licensed pharmacy for use by an occupant; (3) alcoholic beverages; and (4) firearms. If occupants store Protected Property, Occupant must notify Owner.
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security gate access card that will allow you access to your unit during normal gate access hours.
Do you have a dollie available at your facility?
Yes. You are welcome to use our complimentary dollie to move in.

New to Storage?

View our Storage Tips page for ways to get the most out of your unit.

Storage Tips